By the time you finish reading this page, you will know exactly what you must do to protect your legal rights in your separation, divorce or family law case.
STOP and think of all the ways your life will be better off when you set up an appointment with an experienced family law and divorce lawyer to protect your legal rights in your separation or divorce.
Now imagine you had the opportunity to have Thomas O’Malley, an experienced family law and divorce lawyer and author of Canadian Divorce and Separation Made Easier, give you one-on-one legal advice and recommendations. How much will the chances of protecting your legal rights improve as a result? How much will your life change for the better? A lot, wouldn’t you think?
After you have read this short page and come to your initial consultation with Mr. O’Malley, you’ll feel the true value of your consultation in understanding how to protect your legal rights and how to solve your family law problems.
How To Avoid Taking Chances With Your Family Law Rights:
Announcing The Famous O’Malley 15-Point
Family Law Rights Protection Checklist
Here’s a fact for you: any spouse can use the famous O’Malley 15-Point Family Law Rights Protection Checklist when they come to their consultation with Thomas O’Malley to see how they can protect their family law rights.
Are you beginning to see how you can use the legal advice and experience of Thomas O’Malley to protect your legal rights in your separation or family law case?
Think about using his 15-Point Family Law Rights Protection Checklist and you’ll begin to feel ten times more confident that you can protect your family law rights and solve your family law problems.
His famous 15-point Family Law Rights Protection Checklist includes key information on:
- How to determine whether you should have sole custody or joint custody of your children
- How to know whether you are entitled to get child support
- How to know whether you have child support obligations
- Deciding whether you are entitled to spousal support
- How to determine whether you have to pay spousal support and what you can do about this serious issue
- How to determine what assets you have and which of them are subject to claims from your spouse and to what extent
- What you have to know about staying in your residence or finding new living arrangements for yourself
- What you can do with the matrimonial home
- How to determine whether any issues can be settled without going to family court
- How to decide whether to go to family court
Just imagine the smile on your face and the relief you feel when you have the answers to your critical family law questions when you come to your consultation with Thomas O’Malley and you have the help of his 15-Point Checklist.
Start reaping the benefits of a consultation with Thomas O’Malley today. Call him at 905-434-8837 to set up your consultation. There’s no better time than right now.
A Simple Solution
To Your Family Law Problems and Fears
You don’t put up a building without planning it in advance. If you did, it might easily fall down. The strongest buildings have architects, who first carefully plan out the design of the building, creating a “blueprint” for the builders to follow. The builders no longer have to worry about where to place the next part of the building; they just follow the blueprint.
Similarly, it makes sense to have a blueprint to follow when you want to protect your legal rights and solve your family law problems so you can safeguard your future and move on with your life.
You get this detailed blueprint on how to protect your legal rights and solve your family law problems when you come to your consultation with Thomas O’Malley.
One thing is for sure: your consultation is a small investment that will deliver tremendous benefits to you.
To protect your family law rights, call Thomas O’Malley now at 905-434-8837 to start solving your separation, divorce, and family law issues today.
Here’s some critical information on exactly how Thomas O’Malley protects your family law rights by negotiating a separation agreement or family law settlement for you:
And here’s exactly what you need to know about how to handle your family court or divorce legal case:
When you hire Thomas O’Malley to help solve your family law issues, you immediately get some peace of mind knowing that an experienced family law and divorce lawyer is working very hard for you to solve your separation and divorce legal issues.
You can clearly see the benefits of hiring an experienced family law lawyer to help solve your family law issues.
Why delay putting off this vital decision to call our office to set up your initial consultation?
What To Do If You Are Already
(or about to get) Separated or
Divorced…Or…You Are Already
in Family Court
in Durham Region?
Here’s the bottom line…follow these steps to protect your legal rights in your separation, divorce or family law case:
- Call Thomas O’Malley, family law and divorce lawyer, today at 905-434-8837 to set up your consultation.
- You will find it very helpful to prepare in advance key questions about your divorce or family law case for Mr. O’Malley that you want to be answered at your consultation.
- Thomas O’Malley will give you specific advice and recommendations in your consultation on what you must do to protect your family law rights and reach a settlement with your spouse that safeguards your family law rights.
Now listen closely: The important thing, my friend, is taking action now to set up your consultation. Call our office today at 905-434-8837 to protect your family law rights.
So it’s up to you:
A month or two months from now, you can be nothing more than a few months older-or you can be on your way to solving your separation, divorce or family law problems and issues.