As you scan every word of this web page, you’ll begin to feel a sense of calmness that you have come to the right place for the answers you need to protect your legal rights in your separation or divorce.
We protect your legal rights in all areas of your family law situation, separation or divorce. Use the navigation bar above, or simply click on the links below to go to that page and read more about the specific area of family law or divorce you are interested in:
- Separation Agreements
- Family Court
- Child Custody
- Child Access
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Property Division
Are you beginning to see how we can help protect your legal rights in any area of family law, separation or divorce that is causing problems for you or your children?
5 Things You Should Expect From A Consultation
With An Experienced Family Law Lawyer
Here are 5 things you should look for when you set up a consultation with an experienced family law and divorce lawyer:
- Your consultation is not free. You usually only get general information at a free consultation. The consultation is only 15 or 20 minutes long. You can barely scratch the surface about the facts of your case in a free consultation.
Listen closely: You get the important opportunity to tell everything about your situation to Thomas O’Malley and he will give you detailed family law advice about your case when you come to your initial consultation with him.
- You get a step-by-step, complete plan on how to protect your legal rights and settle your case at your consultation.
- Your lawyer gives a realistic assessment of your case. Your lawyer should provide you with a practical evaluation of the pros and cons of your case. You must really understand where you stand in your case to reach a practical settlement on your family law issues with your spouse.
- Your lawyer takes the time to really listen to you. If the lawyer does not understand your true concerns and feelings about your case, how can they really help you?
- You are serious about moving ahead with your life and protecting your legal rights. You’ll get your money’s worth from your consultation when you use the valuable legal advice you get at your consultation.
Here’s a fact for you: Your consultation with an experienced family law lawyer might be the best investment you’ll ever make to protect your future and move on with your life.
Everyone who comes to an initial consultation with Thomas O’Malley gets the opportunity to ask important questions about their own situation and get more than enough information and advice to make an informed decision about whether working with our law firm is a good fit for them. We do not take a client if we feel that what we provide is not a good match with what they need.
You will really look forward to your initial consultation to get the answers you must have to decide the next steps to take to protect your legal rights.
The Bottom Line…
STOP and ask yourself where you will be in one week, one month or one year if you don’t find out your legal rights in your separation or divorce in your initial consultation with an experienced family law and divorce lawyer.
Are you starting to see that your consultation with our office is one of the best investments you can make in protecting your future?
Now that you know about our legal services and solutions, please call us at (905) 434-8837 to set up your initial consultation, go to our Contact Us page, or discover more about who we are by clicking here to go our About Us page.
The truth of the matter is the real value of your consultation is the peace of mind you’ll enjoy by knowing how to protect your legal rights and solve your family law problems after you come to your consultation.
The sooner you act, the sooner you are on your way to solving your separation, divorce or family law problems and moving on with your life…and that’s a promise!
Now it’s time for you to decide to take control of your life. Call us at (905) 434-8837 to set up your initial consultation to protect your family law rights. You’ll be glad you did.